Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sighs. went to Grandma's place this morning. Deva mama was thr. He came for a holiday and is also on a job-hunt. Anw, Im seriously thinking abt migrating. Mum and sis want it too. I wanna continue my studies in Australia. I mean, it will be easier there. Plus, there are just too many bad memories here. Am I running away?? I dunno.. maybe from ghosts of the past.. There's nothing left here anyway. oh. Talking abt ghosts, the following is smth I wrote last year for lit. (10 syllables per line). It's all mine.

Ghosts Of Time.

Sometimes I think I can be alone;
Really alone without friends or family-
Most of whom think my heart is made of stone.
What pain teaches us, we learn perfectly.

Anger, hurt, jealousy, course through my veins,
Like a swollen river against a dam.
No one to turn to as I cry in vain,
Can't you hear my anguish as I'm condemned?

Alone I read, I dream, I yearn badly,
For something that will never ever come.
Is it too much to ask? To be happy?
But deep within, deep down, I still love you.

All that I want, is to be kept in mind.
Not forgotten like most ghosts of time.


12:48 PM


the girl in the rain`

Vithya
Innova JC
051190
Profile

loves`

my girls and the rest :)
-Ragini
-Vanitha
-Revethi
-Rekha
-Melvina
-Ranjetha
-Hui Fern
-Sukanyaa
The dance girls
-and many more!

Dancing
Drama
Hockey
Running
Badminton
Getting to know people
Helping those in need

wishes`

1) To be with my girls for a long long time.
2) for a particular dream to come true in the rain =)
3) to be strong
4) to get a chance to dance again
5) To Act
6) To Produce my own movie
7) Write a book
8) NUS
9) Driving license
10)lose weight!


November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

leave ur mark`

darlinks`

Revethi&Ragini
Sharanya
Ranjetha
Huifern
Jean
Nandini
Pree


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits`

1 2 3 4 5 6


crazychilli-x @ blogskins.comf