Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hey! I just realised that I didn't write about what I did on Wednesday. Hahah. Hmm.. Let's see. In the morning I went to my little sister's school to buy her school books and to photocopy some notes for my mum. I walked all the way from home to St Marg's Primary School, to Peace Centre and back home. Whew! It was a good workout. Seriously! Hmm. Then thursday and friday went by without much incident. Oh! I watched Ghost Whisperer on friday night. That's about the only thing with ghosts that I watch. HAHA! I abhore watching any horror film, but somehow, I can manage to sit through Ghost Whisperer. It's my favourite show! Besides CSI that is. =)=) After that, I watch Pay It Forward. It's an old movie but it is something I wouldn't mind watching over and over again. I almost cried at the end. A school teacher sets a project for his Social Studies class to do. A boy in his class takes it seriously and he comes up with a project which changes the lives of so many people. His idea is to help 3 people who in turn help 3 other people each and the chain goes on. I think this is a very encouraging movie because it sets me thinking whether I've contributed to society in any way. Every small action can lead to huge consequences. We have to watch what we do and what we say. Every one of us are microcosms that make up this macro thing called the society and the world. We have to take the initiative to help others instead of just waiting for others to help us. Somewhere along the way, we will be rewarded for our kindness and thoughtfulness. But that does not mean that we help others expecting something in return. It then defeats the purpose. We don't need international chat rooms and whatnot to communicate with people. Love is a common medium to every being. In this way, the whole world stays connected. But it all starts with an individual. =) For all those selfish individuals out there, I think it's time you stop to think about yourself before you comment on others. I'm not saying I'm a perfect person, but hey, comparing myself to you, maybe I am! =) Saturday morning was boring as usual. Then in the afternoon, D mama came to help dad with his website. After that, we went to fetch mum and aunt =) after their class. Aunt came over and we had a good time laughing when she teased Sharanya about loads of stuff. then the teasing banter became too much for us to handle and my sister got pissed and walked off. Then they started planning to go for family gatherings at the beach. Oh and they want to go to M'sia too. Let's see what happens. Aunt wants me to stay over at her house. Mum said she will talk to him about it. At night, Sharanya, my little sister, mum and I went shopping for Sharanya's clothes. Sheesh! She was so picky I tell you. Haha. "NO! Nothing with frills. I won't be caught dead in them!" Lols. By the time we got back home, we were irritated and tired. Oh wells. Better luck next time. Then we watched this really dumb tamil movie - Saathu Miranda. Wth. So yeap. That's how the past few days have been. I'll write more later.
LOTS OF LOVE,
Vithya =)


8:31 AM


the girl in the rain`

Vithya
Innova JC
051190
Profile

loves`

my girls and the rest :)
-Ragini
-Vanitha
-Revethi
-Rekha
-Melvina
-Ranjetha
-Hui Fern
-Sukanyaa
The dance girls
-and many more!

Dancing
Drama
Hockey
Running
Badminton
Getting to know people
Helping those in need

wishes`

1) To be with my girls for a long long time.
2) for a particular dream to come true in the rain =)
3) to be strong
4) to get a chance to dance again
5) To Act
6) To Produce my own movie
7) Write a book
8) NUS
9) Driving license
10)lose weight!


November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

leave ur mark`

darlinks`

Revethi&Ragini
Sharanya
Ranjetha
Huifern
Jean
Nandini
Pree


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits`

1 2 3 4 5 6


crazychilli-x @ blogskins.comf