Friday, December 26, 2008

Hello! hahah. I knw it's been Damn long since i posted. But hey, I've been busy. XP anw, let's go back. The day before yesterday, I went to play block catching with my siblings. Who should interrupt our game, but "Aeroplane" aka, the indian Monday. Hahah. We gave a stupid excuse and ran off. While I was chasing sharanya, my leg went into a hole in the grass and I hurt my leg till the knee. =( sobs. It was pretty embarrassing I tell u. All of us couln't stop laughing. In the evening, Rasi Periamma came to my hse with a friend of hers to do an online quiz with my mum. They were all freaking out I tell u. Expecially the friend. Hahah. Ranjetha and I were flipping through the question to give them the answers. But they didn't need much help. =) Then Ranjetha's family and my family went to eat at Cafe Salivation. Lols. The food was kinda disappointing in terms of amount. Oh well. Afetr we left that place, we were walking to our cars when Rishi and Ragu were dead set on teasing me about my Gd manners there - I was polite to the waiter. That's ALL. I guess that's what happens when u bring Really Bored boys for dinner. They got nothing better to do, but to create something out of nothing. Lol. Rishi and I got glared at my this woman cos we were leaning against her car. HAHA! oops. Then our eldest uncle and his daughter went by on the bike and stopped when they saw us. It seems my aunt had been admitted in the hospital. The following day, my mum and her sister went to visit.
Yesterday my mum woke me up (successfully) by saying "a car's burning in the carpark. hurry go look!" I rushed out and was overwhelmed by the smell of melting plastic, burning rubber and god knows what else. The firemen took quite some time to put out the fire. No one knows how it started. Though Hariharan Did suggest that a gangster probably threw a lighter on the car, and my bro suggested that it was an arson. Boys. They let their imagination fly. HAHA! but, who knows. It might be true.The owner didn't look too upset. Well, he's probably happy that he's going to get a new car thanks to his insurance. The car is still there - Hyundai Matrix. Wow. My quiet little neighbourhood had indeed woken up. Things like these do not happen in my area often. But when it happens, it's HUGE. Like the time the front of a van in the carpark fell into a hole that resulted from the collapse of the ground. And that Huge snake we saw near Ragini's house?! Wow huh? After that, I went running at the track near my house with my bro and lil sis, then worked out at the excercise station beside that. Then Hariharan came over to play and I was too tired. They played with "aeroplane". The gals were at home watching Padayappa!! Even though I have watched it a billion times.I love that movie. Lols. Anw, in the evening we went to Rayvathy's(my cousin) house. It was a little boring cos the adults were just talking and talking. We kids went down to the playground and just lazed around. Rishi and Ragu Had to bring up the Cafe thing. Ugh! hahah. The story leaked out. oh wells. I can always get them back. =) They were all making fun of my cousin Shivanthi whose iPod was almost full of M Jackson's songs. Hahah. And a few funny tamil songs like "Hello my dear wrong number" and loads of old songs. O.o Lol. We only came back home like 1 plus i think. The adults have planned for a family outing next Saturday. I heard bowling, pool and badminton. Hahah. It will be pretty fun. =) Oh this idiot in a sports car was trying to race with my dad on the expressway. My dad was pretty ticked off. The guy raced from Jurong to Thomson. Then he went off. Loser. What's with guys and racing with pple. They are risking not just their lives, but also other ppl's. Sheesh! Well, I'm tired. I'll post some more later.
LOVES,
Vithya


10:44 AM


the girl in the rain`

Vithya
Innova JC
051190
Profile

loves`

my girls and the rest :)
-Ragini
-Vanitha
-Revethi
-Rekha
-Melvina
-Ranjetha
-Hui Fern
-Sukanyaa
The dance girls
-and many more!

Dancing
Drama
Hockey
Running
Badminton
Getting to know people
Helping those in need

wishes`

1) To be with my girls for a long long time.
2) for a particular dream to come true in the rain =)
3) to be strong
4) to get a chance to dance again
5) To Act
6) To Produce my own movie
7) Write a book
8) NUS
9) Driving license
10)lose weight!


November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

leave ur mark`

darlinks`

Revethi&Ragini
Sharanya
Ranjetha
Huifern
Jean
Nandini
Pree


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits`

1 2 3 4 5 6


crazychilli-x @ blogskins.comf