Alrite. Mum, sis, bro and I watched Santosh Subramaniam in the afternoon yesterday.. we were watching it online. I know.. It has been some time since e movie came out, but hey, I didnt get e opportunity to watch it till yest aite?! =) =) Omg. The movie was nice!! Haha. I suppose cos I could relate to it. LOL! =) Poor Santosh. It's kinda funny too if you think about it. o.O But more about it later. Not everything can be discussed here. XP Then they went to SJIJ to collect my bro's PSLE cert after which, we went to fetch e little one. She looked so worn out! Haha. But she had loads of fun. First thing she said to me was, "It's soooooo hot in Singapore!" Hahah!! anw, after tt we went shopping for clothes and more clothes. =)=) We only came back home around 9 plus all tired out. Lols. Now, I gotta go to Mustafa to buy some glue to help my dad fix this deco thing tt he broke. XP anw, I can't wait for the play thingy tt I'm going for with my classmates. =) It will be fun!! I hope I get my hair done before tt. O.o
my girls and the rest :)
-Ragini
-Vanitha
-Revethi
-Rekha
-Melvina
-Ranjetha
-Hui Fern
-Sukanyaa
The dance girls
-and many more!
Dancing
Drama
Hockey
Running
Badminton
Getting to know people
Helping those in need
wishes`
1) To be with my girls for a long long time.
2) for a particular dream to come true in the rain =)
3) to be strong
4) to get a chance to dance again
5) To Act
6) To Produce my own movie
7) Write a book
8) NUS
9) Driving license
10)lose weight!