sighs. I dread gg back to school. This time, it's A'levels that Im afraid about. Seeing the way my friends were struggling to go through it, I dunno if I can do it. After so many sleepless nights, hours of revision, and so much crying and breaking down, I managed to scrape through my JC1 promotional exams. True, I'm taking easier subjects compared to last yr('07), but, it's not easy. A'level is Very demanding. sighs. I hope another miracle takes place. Yes, I've committed myself to many things next yr: Orientation, Pre-U Seminar, probably SYF, Hockey A div's, Sports Day. that's all at the mmt. Without all those, I would Definitely have a serious breakdown. I'm taking these as my stress relievers. These are only for the first half of the year tho. So after Pre-U Sem, it will be full-steam ahead for A's. Im spending these hols studying for the exams tt my Wonderful (note the sarcasm) sch has arranged in the FIRST WK OF SCH!! XP next year is gg to be so different.
0841B has shrunk. 7 have left, and 1 is waiting for results. What will happen?? =( Most of us are like strangers now. We do not have a class identity and tt sucks. however during Adam Khoo's workshop we were quite happy. Those who attended, bonded, thankfully, over the 3 days. Shahira said the best thing to me. I broke down crying after tt. We went for breakfast, lunch and dinner together. We shared a lot and had so much fun. sighs. Im definitely gg to miss the boys and those who didnt make it. I spent the most part of the year with Alvin, Nicholas, Kok Tong and Amirah. out of this grp, only three made it =( and Alvin has not decided whether he wants to stay. I wanna thank all these pple for being such gd friends. I really enjoyed hanging out with you pple. Oh well, let's hope things change next year.
Oh. and of course! i want to thank My gals. =) first of all, I wanna thank you for being the best friends a gal can have. In fact, you are like family. the past 2 years were so full of ups and downs, and you stuck through it all with me. I'll never forget all the moments we spent tgt. Here's to you:
Ragini- what can I say? you are the closest person to me. Thank you babe for being there for me. It was a gd thing we planned to go to the same sch huh? =) I can't remember enjoying more than just being around all of you. thanks for all the encouragement and love. I am Really glad I got to perform once with you. haha. you made me realize the talents I had. Mere words can't express my gratitude babe. LOVE YA!
Revethi- haha. my twin. =) we have so much in common. well, except tt u are the Queen of "Lameness" HAHA! I still remember all those late night phone calls. Tks for spending time with me studying and all. rmb wdlands library? "perumaale!!" haha. We laughed so much after tt huh? hahah. oh and our not-so-innocent conversations? haha. Ragini was shocked!! Just remember, Im always there for you. thanks for being there for me too. always loving you. =)
Vanitha- Penguinnnnn!!!! hahhah. you are one hilarious person. seriously! one minute we are fighting, and the next we are friends. lol. =)=) I'll never forget the two years I spent with ya. we kept insulting each other. hahah. "Closer to the ground" o.O anw, tks for being there for me and for yr encouragement during the tough times i was gg through. Love you.
there are quite a few more pple I need to thank but I really have no time. sorry. but you knw I appreciate everything you guys have done for me. thanks! =)
let me get off the topic of sch, and on to me. lol. Im so gg to start on an intensive weight-losing prog. Haha. it's a gd thing that my maid's cooking is horrible. It's an excuse for me not to eat!! =)=) Oh well. moving on. Things are not gg tt smoothly anw. It's difficult to trust pple these days. Silence helps. haha. I feel there's no point gg back to how I was earlier this year. Times change, and pple change. I guess I'll just be quiet and watch the world go by, grabbing my chance whenever i can- and that is, IF Im allowed. I see no point in being my normal self unless Absolutely necessary like when the situation calls for it. Haix. ok. Im done Emo-ing. for now. HAHA. I'll update whenever possible.
Vee! =)
11:19 AM